We Understand Your Troubles...
Owning a business that is in trouble is stressful. You have way too many concerns to handle.
You may have...
1. Mountains of debt, unpaid bills, and accounts to collect on.
2. To lay off good employees, and survive without them.
3. To work late at night every day, just to get by
4. Slumping sales.
5. Sleepless nights and high anxiety
6. A spouse who NEEDS you to succeed.
7. The need to EAT!
8. Issues that are totally unique to your situation.
We have seen this kind of situation before, we have BEEN in this situation before. I can tell you there is a way out. I can tell you that the reason why your business is failing is tough, and most people do not want to hear this.
Troubled business is always the fault of the owner.
All organizations rise and fall on the shoulders of their leaders.
These two sentences are the crux of the understanding that we have srrounding troubled businesses. We understand from extensive research that if you look at a failed business long enough, you realize that it is the owner/manager that really killed the business. Some people do not want to hear that it is their fault that their business is failing. I commonly hear things like this from failed business people...
If I didn’t have a wife and family...
If I had money...
If I had a good education (schooling)...
If times were better...
If The GOVERNMENT didn't kill my business!
Blah Blah Blah....
...All of It is BULL $#%!
Typically, the business you built is lacking at least one, if not more of these foundations of business.
1. A well defined goal for your business.
2. A well defined plan to achieve that goal.
3. A product or service that truly adds value to someones life.
4. A systemitized approach to create that product, or execute that service.
5. A BURNING DESIRE to achieve.
This topic actually get's much more involved, but you would have to speak with one of our consultants to figure it out. So, I can hear you asking "OK, so how can you help me?"
For that, Click Here